This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt
Scalp Protector is your go to when a customer has sensitive skin or you want just a few more days of hold time. Scalp Protector forms a protective barrier to prevent irritation from adhesives and tapes. It also improves adhesion and duration of bonds, even in hot and humid weather conditions. Great for customers who play sports or have oily skin. It may also be applied to hair systems to improve cleanup. Scalp Protector lets you get an extremely strong bond right away without the normal 24 hour wait. Pretty amazing stuff. If you are not wearing it….why? This is a must have, especially for summer. Use it on short-term bonds lasting less than a week. For longer bonds, look at our other preparation products.
- Clean skin where tape is to be applied with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply Scalp Protector and let dry until it is not tacky to touch.
- Please keep in mind that you need to press down and break the seal on the sponge before use on our 1.4oz Dab-on.
- Do not apply to severely irritated skin.
- This product is not meant to replace tape or liquid adhesive.
- Do not put near open flame.
- External use only.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store above 120 degrees.
- Tighten cap promptly after use.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Methacrylate Film Former, Dimethylphthalate